Who has been messing with my post? THIS DOESN'T EVEN HAVE 30 CARDS!! >:[
-- Umm, if you wanted 30/69 cards, put that in the guide. I read 30, and I put in 30 (just edited it, I forgot the last burning pillar)
Optional: rain of fire / fire bolt / fahrenheit / a shield (add more fire pillars if u want any of this)
The use of the cards:
- fire spirits: gain 2/0 for 1 fire quantum
- graviton fire eaters: gain 2/0 for 1 fire quantum
- deflagration: destroy nasty permanents (especially eternity, lobotomizer and owl's eye, discord is also a good target)
- momentum: ingnore shields (especially useful against procrastination, phase shield, ice shield and bone wall)
- gravity pull: destroy enemy creatures (mostly dragons or key creatures)
The first thing to upgrade would be the graviton fire eaters, so that they cost only 1 gravity quantum, after that I suggest upgrading the spirits.
The idea behind the deck is to get out as many creatures as you can and ablaze them, gaining lots of damage in a short time and destroying your enemy as fast as you can. It's a good deck, but it has trouble defending itself against damage and is weak against freeze and reverse time (that's why you have 12 ablazing creatures). Rain of fire can be some trouble to you, since the fire spirits have only 2 life.
It's pretty straightforward, so that's about it :) Have fun with it,
Also check out: