5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5ul 5ul 5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5uo 5up 5up 5up 5up 5uq 5ur 5us 5us 5us 5us 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 8pt
100% Darkness deck to farm level2/level3 AI.
Quite balanced deck with strong attacks, permanent control, crowd control, and life stealing to ensure masteries.
This deck is made of:Edit
- Mark of Darkness
- 8 Obsidian Pillars
- 4 Black Dragons
- 5 Devourers
- 1 Dusk Mantle
- 4 Steal
- 1 Nightfall
- 1 Vampire Stiletto
- 4 Drain Life
- 4 Minor Vampire
- 7 Dark Pendulums
How to use it:Edit
Well, it's quite obvious in fact :
- Play pillars/pendulums when you can
- Use Steal to get rid of opponents' annoying shields/weapons/others
- Use Drain Life agains opponents' units - most preferably the most annoying unit. Remember that Drain power is directly related to the Dark mana amount you own.
- Devourers can be useful as 3rd mana source, and sometines to exhaust the opponent when it has not enough pillars/pendulums
- Use Black Dragons as main strike force to bring opponent down
It's a comfortable deck to farm electrums from AI2/AI3 opponents, or to regain some self-esteem after a serie of defeats :)
I have not tested it agains Half-Bloods, and my last attempt against a False God prematurely ended in an humiliation.
- UPDATE* It can beat Half-Bloods as well as Bronze-Level arena decks.