Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of CardsEdit
Decay has 2 copies of each of the following cards :
7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t8 7t9 7t9 7ta 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80e 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pt
This god will open up usually by sending up a number of pests, then uses Fractal to make even more pests, which essentially quantum locks any mono deck, and makes it somewhat difficult for rainbow decks to get running. Countering the quantum denial at this magnitude is difficult and the steals mean anything you do bring in is going to be stolen. Electrocutor lobotomizes any creatures that have skills on them, and then Decay seals the deal by draining your life once a huge amount of quanta is amassed.
- There used to be great counter deck suggestions here:http://elementscommunity.com/wiki/pve/false-god/decay/
- A Jade Shield will prevent damage from Pests and Siphons. Only 3 damage per turn from Electrocutor can get through. This way you can easily deck him out.
- One word: Sanctuary . It will stop his pest from stealing your quanta and therfore denies him of most of his dark quanta. Be aware of his steals though!
- It is possible to deny him of aether quanta. Even if you cannot drain his quanta, destroying his towers will leave him without enough quanta to Fractal for a while, buying you a lot of time.
- Some permanent control will help greatly, as without his Eclipses, he can only slow use Siphon Life to kill you (though this gets quite dangerous when he has larger amounts of quanta, easily capable of doing 20, 40, or more damage per spell).
- Aflatoxin can work wonders if used early, especially combined with a shield to stop the damage. Without Pests, he can only gain 3 darkness quanta per turn, shutting down his entire strategy.
- A couple of Rains of Fire will wipe out all of his Pests, effectively stopping his darkness quanta until he fractals more (as well as stopping damage if he has an Eclipse out).
- Lobotomizer is useless as the Pests will still drain quanta; they simply won't be able to burrow. Decay does not have any earth quanta, so he wouldn't be able to burrow them anyway.
- I've pretty consistently managed to beat Decay with the anti-FG Fractal/Ray of Light/Hope deck. For some reason, he P.U.s my Ray of Lights instead of his own pests, and he's not even a threat.(This is because the False God AI targets the cheapest creatures with Fractal, and, because RoLs have no cost, Decay will target them instead. Dworthy (talk) 12:53, March 12, 2015 (UTC))