5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c2 5c2 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq
This deck, instead of using Fractal to ge more Scarabs, uses Mitosis to generate a huge swarm of Scarabs while making life cards available for usage.
This deck is made up of:Edit
- Mark of Gravity
- 10 Emerald Pillars
- 2 Heals
- 3 Emphatic Bonds
- 5 Mitosis
- 10 Time Factories
- 5 Scarabs
How to play:Edit
- Play out the pillars.
- Play out a Scarab if there is a Mitosis card in your hand.
- Wait for your next turn. (To see if opponent uses any creature control card on Scarab)
- If Scarab dies, play another one out. (Until the opponent stops killing it)
- Once the Scarab has been in play for more than 1 turn. Play the Mitosis card on it.
- At the same turn, activate Mitosis on the Scarab.
- Play out any remaining Scarabs in your hand.
- Devour opponent's creatures. (If possible)
- Play out Emphatic Bonds.
- Keep repeating this process until the last turn before your opponent dies.
- Use Heals to get Elemental Mastery.
-The 5 scarabs cant reliably last until the next turn, because they are very easy to destroy (fire shield, eagle's eye, thunderbolt, shockwave, etc.) or they can get lobotomized. another thing, with only 5 scarabs and mitosis out of 35 cards, youre likely not going to get that combo. also, it has no permanent control so if the opponent has a single permafrost shield or jade shield you basically lose. ~Scapemaster
-Sorry to dissapoint you but this deck is mainly for Level 3 AI atleast until you get Pharoahs to build the ultimate Scarabs deck.
-Gravity Shield kills this deck. ~Euclid47