- Place the bone pillars (obviously!), Skull Shields and Boneyards first.
- When the opponent plays out a creature, use Aflatoxin on it.
- Then when all the creature slots are full with Malignant Cells, switch Skull Shield for Bone Wall and place out all Vultures.
- Use Aflatoxin again on any creature
- Use Thunderstorm and power up the Vultures and Bone Walls and get more Skeletons.
- Another Malignant Cell will appear and fill up all the creature slots again.
- When your Bone Wall is getting weak, Thunderstorm the Malignant Cells.
- Keep doing this until the opponent dies.
- Add a Nightmare to quicken the Malignant Cell multiplication.
- you could also have fun with an otyugh if you try to use a gravity alteration... but it will slow this strategy down.
- You could use dry spell instead of thunder storm. Adding water to the deck will make it a little more rounded.