As the name suggests, the main idea of this deck is to use Rustlers to photosynthesize light quantums to power up Fallen Elves and heal yourself. But where does all the light quanta come from?Edit
This deck is made up of:Edit
- 15 Quantum Pillars
- 6 Fallen Elves
- 6 Gnome Riders (Or any other cheap creature card)
- 6 Rustlers
- 3 Heals
- 4 Emphatic Bonds
- 2 Solar Shields
- 3 Deja Vus
- 3 Quintessences
How To UseEdit
- Play out the Quantum Pillars.
- Play out Solar Shields as soon as possible.
- Play out 1 of the cheap creatures. (Bait for creature control cards)
- If the 1st cheap creature was killed, play out the next one and continue untill they stop dying.
- Play out Rustlers.
- Once you are sure that the opponent has no more creature control cards left or if you have Quintessence in your hand, play out the Fallen Elves and if possible, use Quintessence on them.
- Use Rustler's Photosynthesis, and turn some Light Quantums into Life Quantums.
- The Fallen Elves may start mutating the cheap creatures. (Keep one Rustler to do more Photosynthesis)
- Play out Emphatic Bonds.
- Keep on doing this until the last turn before you kill the opponent.
- Play your Heals to get Elemental Mastery or atleast get more coins.
- You win or (maybe you lost)