My final version of the God-killer deck.
It features a greater emphasis on dealing with the more troublesome Gods, increasing your overall chances versus Seism, Scorpio, etc.
Upgraded version (60 cards):
1x Purify (not upgraded)
5x Sundial (not upgraded)
19x Quantum Tower
1x Fallen Druid
1x Elite Anubis
2x Bone Wall
2x Elite Otyugh
2x Protect Artifact
2x Feral Bond
1x Improved Miracle
2x Animate Weapon
2x Elite Queen
4x Electrum Hourglass
1x Eternity (upgrade is not important)
2x Improved Steal (upgrade is not important)
4x Phase Shield
STRATEGY & TIPS:
- Your first priority is building up a fast card-drawing machine, using the cheap expandable Sundials to reach your Hourglasses.
- Don't use your shields too soon; I usually wait till I'm down to 60% before playing my first Phase shield.
- Everything else after the first 2 steps is pretty much self-explanatory and simple overwhelming with Fireflies and Druids.
- keep your Eternity safe in hand till you animated all your other weapons, and then play Eternity with a protection, if possible.
Eternity is a very important card in your deck and sometimes will be the only thing standing between you and a card-out.
- Use Protect Artifact depending on the opponent. Using it versus Seism or Hermes will prove critical.
- Do not fear playing a Protection on your Phase Shield. It's a guaranteed 3 turns of peace vs the shield-destroyer decks.
This card enters play as a stack of seven bone walls. Each bone wall will completely absorb all the damage from a single attack, after which it is destroyed. If any bone walls remain in the stack when a creature dies, the stack size will increase by 2.
Steal will only steal one bone wall, not the entire stack. Deflagration and similar spells will only destroy one of the walls in the stack
PARTICULAR GOD STRATEGY:
A few Gods can cause trouble to most Rainbow GK decks. Here's how I deal with them.
I've written a very in-depth view of every God available in the game here:
If you are not as willing to read through that long text, here's the sum of it;
If you've started with a Protect Artifact in your hand, Seism is almost fangless.
If you haven't, play 1 or 2 Towers and then wait. Keep using that pace until managed to play out a Hourglass
or have a sufficient card-drawing machine. The key to beating Seism is forcing him to waste Quicksands on your towers
while still not completely destroying each you drew in the early game; if you had any luck at all, you set up your card draw
and mend whatever damage he's already done to your Quantum.
Most of the cards in this deck are more than able to destroy the vile Scorpio strategy.
Electrocutor, Firestorm, Otyugh can deal with the deadly mushrooms in an aggressive way, while the combination of Miracle + Purify
return the game to the very beginning, with Scorpio wasting most of his Deadly Poisons. Remember to play a lot of your creatures,
since Scorpio has no way to destroy them but only lobo and freeze them. With Bonds out and him unable to destroy anything, you can
easily set up a nice life gain per turn that's larger than his poison by playing Firestorm and Graveyard together.
Kicking away or Stealing his Hourglasses is crucial in stopping his overwhelming power.
There's no simple way to beat Rainbow, but your Protect and animated weapons acting in concert can do wonders.
Play Anubis to protect your creatures from the control-heavy God.
How much would it cost to build this deck up grade not included?
Can Shards be used in this deck?
Written by Breach.