Note: When playing the computer, if this card is played by the computer it has the tendency to replace already existing cards in the computer's hand, thus giving them an unfair advantage.
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vm 52p 52p 52q 52r 52r 52t 52t 52v 55r 55r 576 576 58v 5c6 5c6 5cg 5de 5de 5f5 5f5 5ia 5ia 5lf 5lf 5oj 5oj 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rl 5rl 5rn 5ro 5s4 5up 5up 61u 622 6u0 6u6 717 717 8ps
This is the first deck I've posted, and while it's by no means perfect, it's a whole lot of fun. The goal of this deck is to fill your field. There are a variety of cards that can do this, and I use all of them. Mummies become Pharaohs that create Scarabs. Firefly Queens create Fireflies. Graveyards create Elite Skeletons with every death of a creature (which means every time your Scarabs eat, they grow and produce a creature). With Empathic Bonds, you can use the multitude of creatures on your side of the field to heal you.
This is a 60 card deck, which is generally frowned upon. However, the cards work well enough together to make a lot of combinations viable, Hourglasses help you get through the deck, and there are enough Quantum Pillars to fuel most cards reasonably quickly. This is also a slow-burning deck, which means having enough cards to eliminate the possibility of being decked is important.
- If you manage to win Pharaohs, replace the Mummies with them. This would allow you to replace a Reverse time with something like a second Dissipation Field.
- The weapons & nymphs are just whichever I've won, and can be replaced by your own, with the exception of Eternity. Eternity lets you change the Skeletons into more powerful creatures.
- Of course, feel free to upgrade more of the cards. However, an un-upgraded Dissipation Field isn't worth having, in my opinion.
- The upgrade from Boneyards to Graveyards is well worth the price. Graveyards create Elite Skeletons, which are 2|2 instead of 1|1. More importantly, Reverse Time on Elite Skeletons gives you upgraded creatures.
- Upgrading the Firefly Queen & Mummy adds one attack to each creature they produce.
- I plan to upgrade the Otyughs & second Fallen Elf next.