This deck can be very powerful and fun, combining the potential of Devourers and the incredibly effective card Earthquake, for a total Quanta Deny-based gameplay! His rate until now is 26 Victories/9 Defeats.
The Cards Edit
593 593 593 593 593 593 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5ul 5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5up 8pt
Very simply, the Steal cards are useful for some Permanent Control, while the Black Dragon cards must give the final hit to the opponent. There is a lack of Creature Control, but if you're fast enough with your Devourers and Earthquakes your opponent won't even have the time to use creatures!
This deck doesn't need luck: In your first hand you should find 1/2 Earthquakes, 1/2 Devourers and 2/3 Pendulums, which is enough.
1) When you have enough quanta use 1 Earthquake if your opponent has got at least 2 Pillars in a cluster, if he hasn't try to play your Devourers as fast as possible;
2) You must Burrow your Devourers as fast as possible, they are too important and mustn't die!
3) If your opponent plays a Weapon or a shield steal it, don't steal pillars/pendulum if you have enough Earthquakes/Devourers in your hand.
4) Repeat passages 1/2 until you find a Black Dragon, then play it.
By following this strategy you should win even with only 1 Dragon, but I put 3 Dragons in the deck to make it more simple to find one.
Specific Strategies Edit
- This deck isn't very good against pillarless decks or decks that use a lot Novas/Immolations, because this decks don't depend very much on quanta: they are very fast decks that generally use the quanta they need immediately, making it very difficult to stop their rush.
- Win Ratio: 0.83 (+/- 0.036, with 95% confidence)
- Base Winnings: 16.06 Electrum/Game (+/- 1.04 Electrum/Game with 95% confidence)
- Note: The base winnings is the amount of electrum you get before spinning to win cards. The average given above is for all games including the games that are lost.